Everything happens for a reason

5:20 PM / Comments (3) / by syafique

2004 : enrolled in UKM ( Bachelor of Biotechnology ( Bioinformatics ) )

2006 : officially a dropped out student from UKM ( just before i got into my final year..stupid!!)

at this particular point, my world tumbling upside down..never thought my life will be this way...time ni rasa mcm nak lari g mane2..it so embarrassing for me to face all those people around me...tapi ape nak wat..benda dah jadi...so, i stop thinking about the past and start thinking about the future..i took a few months staying at home..just a way for me to figured out a things or two of what exactly i want to do in my life...( of course with the help of my beloved family and friends )...

after doing all the thinking..i planned to continue my study

Julai 2006 : enrolled in Universiti Industri Selangor

Taking Bachelor of Industrial Management...at first i was a bit skeptical about the name of this course..Industrial Management? what the fish kan...nanti kerja kilang ke ape..as a matter of fact..when people asked me the name of my degree..and i answered Industrial Management..then, the reaction will be like this.." degree ape tu?"."ha? industrial management? ohh..kerja kilang lah nanti "...siot jer..but i dont blame them..because that was exactly the same first perception of mine..

But it is not..it is the same as other business management courses..only the name is different..to make it more interesting i guess...

Enough about the name of the degree itself...i got into UNISEL with new vision and hope..

by taking strategic management ( semangat nau ) theory into practical senses..

vision : to not repeat the same mistakes and try to be the best that i can be..

alhamdullilah..
i managed to get Dean List for every semester....

of course..there will be no way i can get this so called achievement without the help of :

1. My family









2. My beloved and wonderful friends...

Here i would like to name a few of them who all this while have been a great person and wonderful friend of mine...( a part of the purpose i made this entry is because, this week is my last week in UNISEL and it just a token of appreciation for me to them )...love u guys so much...

1. Greatest Friend of all.. Kak Faz, Hafiz, Honey, Intan, Sham, Izat, Mizie, MAMA, Eja, Wanie..HAzFizan, Elle, and Linie









2. New closed friends : Apan Antonio ( Ahmad Safwan ) and Apis ( Hafizul Fahmi )



For those name which are not in the list.( u know who u are )...i still love u guys so much..it will take me a decade to list all the name..and if i have a time..i will do so..trust me...

thus..everything happens for a reason..

i failed a part of my life and succeed in other part

i lose a friends in the past..i met a new wonderful people in my future...

i live my life with nothing in the past and currently have everything that i need..